CRUSHER LABORERS & OPERATORS
Fisher Construction Aggregates, of Mid-Michigan, is now hiring Laborers and Operators. An ideal candidate would be available for “out of town” work, as crews can travel all across the state of Michigan for a job. We proudly boast a team of employees who are committed to their jobs and take pride in their work. Fisher Construction Aggregates is a proud member of the Fisher Companies.
- Responsible for operating heavy equipment, including crushers and front-end loaders. Must be comfortable working around large, heavy equipment.
- Experience with aggregate and gravel crushing is beneficial.
- Having the ability and knowledge to maintain/repair large equipment is beneficial.
- Experience with cutting, welding, and hydraulics is beneficial.
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends, overtime, and travel for work, as needed.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme heat and cold temperatures, as needed.
- Must work well in team environments, with the ability to take direction from a Supervisor.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Have a high degree of integrity, a good attitude, and take pride in your work.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Holidays in Season
Fisher Construction Aggregates is an equal opportunity employer.